quinta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2005

The wonder years of all of us..............


I happen to love the “Wonder Years” TV show. I used to watch it when I was a teenager and I think it’s the smartest and sweetest portrait of childhood and youth ever made.
There’s this particular episode when Paul has his bar mitzvah and Kevin is so jealous of him that forgets friends can share these experiences together. At the end a very emotional song plays: “Bookends Theme”, from Simon & Garfunkel, which lyrics I reproduce below:

"Time it was, and what a time it was, it was
A time of innocence, a time of confidences
Long ago, it must be, I have a photograph
Preserve your memories, they're all that's left you…."






:::::

I’m soooo tired of this year and I can’t wait for our summer vacation. We deserve to rest after a long period of privation and desperation with the “house of our dreams”, and a few nightmares too…. rsrsrsrs

Just to remind the old times (blergh!!!!!)



Nenhum comentário: